Protegga is committed to providing the most accurate, cost-effective solutions for the identification, collection, preservation, and analysis of Electronically Stored Information (ESI) through our Digital Forensics, eDiscovery, and ESI Collection services. Protegga aides attorneys, individuals, and corporations involved in civil litigation, family law, corporate bankruptcy, employment, intellectual property, mergers and acquisitions, and more. Protegga proudly serves Texas and the United States from our office in Plano (Dallas), Texas. In addition to the courts listed below, Protegga has served as Digital Forensic Experts in State and Federal courts in Texas, California, Florida, New York, Oklahoma, Utah, and others.
Where Have Protegga Experts Worked?
Texas cities and counties:
- Austin, Texas: Travis County
- Dallas, Texas: Dallas County
- Denton, Texas: Denton County
- El Paso, Texas: El Paso County
- Fort Worth, Texas: Tarrant County
- Galveston, Texas: Galveston County
- Houston, Texas: Harris County
- McKinney, Texas: Collin County
- Rockwall, Texas: Rockwall County
- San Antonio, Texas: Bexar County
- United States District Court – Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court – Northern District of Texas
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
Protegga is committed to continuing to provide clients with the professionalism, ethical standards, experience, and expertise that has set us apart from the competition in this highly-specialized field.