The Certified Computer Examiner (CCE) certification is rapidly growing in size and recognition. There are now a number of companies and government agencies that require their Forensic Computer Examiners to hold the CCE certification in order to obtain or maintain their position.
The purpose of the Certified Computer Examiner (CCE)® certification is to:
- – Professionalize and further the field and science of Computer Forensics
- – Provide a fair, vendor neutral, uncompromised process for certifying the competency of Forensic Computer Examiners
- – Certify Computer Forensic Examiners solely based on their knowledge and practical examination skills and abilities as they relate to the practice of digital forensics
- – Set high forensic and ethical standards for Forensic Computer Examiners
- – Provide a universally recognized, unblemished certification that is available to all who can qualify, for a reasonable cost
Protegga Digital Forensic Experts hold an CCE Certification.